Embassy of Ireland, Indonesia
Consular and Administrative Assistant
21 September 2018
A competition is to be held to fill a vacancy for a Consular and Administrative Assistant in the Embassy of Ireland in Jakarta.
The requirements include:
• Degree in a discipline of relevance to the role of Consular/Administrative Assistant and/or experience of working in an international organisation, diplomatic mission or other international environment;
• Minimum of three years relevant work experience;
• Effective communication, networking and reporting skills (including understanding, reporting and communicating complex information)
• Excellent customer care skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good presentation skills;
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
• Ability to adapt according to Embassy work pressures and needs.
Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, as wells as the unregulated right to work in Indonesia are requirements for this post. The successful candidate will be offered employment by a contracting agency to the Embassy, and deployed for duty at the premises of the Embassy. The contract will be for one year period in the first instance.
Monthly remuneration of approximately IDR 11,000,000 net will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Full details are provided in the following booklet. Candidates’ attention is drawn to the closing date of 30 September 2018 (midnight).
Please note that canvassing will disqualify applicants.
Security vetting is a required part of the recruitment process.
The Embassy of Ireland is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity.
More information : https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/indonesia/about-us/job-opportunities/